Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi....Bro and Sis,,,,

boxofchocolates

Well I want to thank God creator of the universe His Son Jesus and The Holy Spirit for all the many blessing I have received through all you guys and many others Prayers thanks keep it up if you will my tumor
is surprising my Doctors they are talking about using the cyberknife,,,,,They are amazed,thanks again,,,,,,Bro,,,,,,,Dan

PS.......I just spent another week in the hospital for sezures but am grateful anyway God bless all,

Thank you Bro Dan for the update and your progress sounds really good and I am praying that all will work out for your good and for God's purpose! I hope you are able to be on your feet and able to be out of the hospital for many, many years of an enjoyable life in Christ Jesus! Praise God for His goodnes to you, from Whom all blessings and healings flow! May His peace and comfort be with you always! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Hi all,do a google search it is new or revised tech ,there is only so many in the world,,,,,,,,example 5 treatments for prostrate cancer its the latest thing out there as far as I know,,,,,,I haven't read it in a long time because of other stuff going on do a google search it should be there.
Dan

You are in my prayers every day.
God bless.