Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hi deeptech users i need HELP!!!!

hunter081

ok. So I live in the U.S. " I put that incase anyone overseas chimes in" and I relic hunt for civil war items. I move from state to state and hunt many types of different soil conditions/ ground conditions. I am really interested in buying a deeptech machine and I am trying to read up on them and learn. I am currently using a XP Deus and At-Pro. I want a third detector just to try out something different and im tired of the same ole' run of the mill minelab, garrett, fisher, teknetics etc etc etc
Now I love these machines But id like to try a new foreign machine as I find the XP Deus so far the best machine I have personally used.

With all that being said im asking a greedy queation here, and this is my question: What deeptech machine is the deepest for civil war relics? I see a lot good on the gold, than I see some comment on the rg1000. Than there is the smart and the sprite. Its kinda confusing then I read a lot of forums and these are tested in uk soil. In America if you could only have one deeptech for overall performance which one would you buy and why??

Again im looking for nothing but deepest depth I can possibly get. I don't care which one is a faster swing, has more options, looks better, lighter, more or less batteries etc etc JUST DEEPEST!!!!

Thank you everyone who replies and is willing to help a possibly new deeptech owner out :)

I have a smart; it lead me to deus...meaning both are 'dig all, audio type' machines.

having said that, the gold is 25khz, the smart I *think* is 15khz

weird; not shown at deeptech:
comparison

This vid made my decision on smart; it is the last one tested:

detector comparisons

...I could be persuaded to part with my smart; it has been sitting mostly since the deus showed up...

I like the Gold for relics that are maked by iron..

its also very deep for the freq when you put it in Slow...

Keith

You asked which is deepest, but since I've only used the Gold, I didn't feel I could answer the question. I use the Gold for it's super quick response in iron. More interested in getting the goodies out of the junk, rather than how deep it goes. It's not the deepest relic machine I've ever used, but it does a good job, depth-wise. The deepest machine I've ever used was a Blisstool. The Gold works better in iron.

keep on diggin'

jimmyk in Missouri

If you want more deep... you should try new EPIC 14 inches coil... with Vista Sprite, Smart or Gold. For Relic hunting Smart and Sprite should be the best way for jewelery and thin coins Gold model.