Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi everyone..new to the forum!

A

Anonymous

I just bought myself a new cz-20 and thought Id check out the fisher forum for some feed back.I had a tough decision in which water machine to buy and decided on this one..Id love to hear some success stories using this machine in hoping I made the right decision....ross in Nova Scotia.

:welcome: I'm not much of a water hunter at all, but I do know that the CZ-20 is a rock solid choice. All CZ's rock :yo: It's advertised as a Land/sea machine & I have known a couple a guys who have CZ-20's as their only machine & do quite well on both water & land. I had one for a short time & not being a beach guy sold it :punch: Now I wish I never did :rage:
I'm sure you'll do well with it....HH, Bill

I run a CZ-20 here in Michigan. Great machine.

Hey, do you know a gent' from Nova Scotia named Leslie? He posts on a few boards, hunts water and land. Real interesting reading, they are.

HH from Allen in MI

as a matter of fact we ran into each other the other day and did some detecting....ross

CZ's ROCK !!! It's a good thing to have the lifetime warranty available on a water unit...

PLease visit this web site. I maintain it for my departed friend, Norm. Lots of info on the CZ.

Good luck !!

http://www.TheGoldenolde.com

John