Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Everyone

Captjack

I am back after 5 years. Some of you old timers may remember me I was really active with both the Explorer and the Sov/Excal forums before we moved. Since, I retired (ha) and moved to NC from NJ I have been very busy. I built 3 structures 2 houses and a 2 story barn with an appartment. I started 2 farms and planted 13,000 trees. Enough rambling though I am going to start having fun and metal detect again.
Next week I will be having open heart surgery to repair a valve by the time it warms up I should be able to swing the detectors again. Glad to be back. wish me luck.

Yes it been a while since we heard from you, was hoping everything was OK and will enjoy seeing your post again.
I am still using my Sovereign GT plus the E-Trac which I am doing better with than the Explorers, maybe it is easier for me anyway,

Good luck with the surgery and get ready to go in the spring out detecting.

Rick

Sounds like you deserve to have some fun with your detector.Well done on the building projects and i hope you have many nice finds in the future.Regards,Neil.

What? You stopped at 13,000 trees? Lazy!!

Best wishes,
Russ (Once killed my own little Dogwood with a careless weedwacker usage)

Hey Rick
It has been a long time. I always enjoyed this forum. I did good with my Sov too. It has always been one of my favorites. good to see you still here.