Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi folks....most of those who read my posts probably say,

Ma Betty in MO

I am a religious fanatic, but not so!!! I have God's Holy Spirit's guidance in my life and Jesus watching o'er me with provision and protection and now why I say this: I couldn't sleep last night until late this morning because of itchy, hurting ears and plenty of bronchitis cough, which is breaking up some by taking Ibuprophen and using Tussin cough syrup to sooth my sore tonsils, throat and coughing too much, so I was talking to my Lord and since I still owe so much on credit and just get a small Social Security Income, I was wondering if my amount of extra would keep covering the payments and not run out so fast and then be in the same shape I was before selling my former home with huge taxes and expenses?

Well, I was given these verses MARK 29 to 31 but didn't know what chapter, so asked what Chapter, Lord? He gave me Chapter Four and then I read Rev. 14, 14 which continues about the sickle and God's wrath coming upon the people of earth and the gathering of His harvest which is ready for the reaping! So I was shown that it won't be long until we are caught up to Jesus and I need not worry nor fret about enough money to cover the food and expenses of the Duplex which I know God has provided for me to use until His coming or my Spirit goes unto Him! If you don't know or understand, then read MARK Chapter 4 and REV 14 to learn what is coming upon mankind and soon!

May God Bless our loved ones and those who are lost, Spiritually, to get ready, be ready and stay ready, as Jesus is coming when we do not expect Him to appear in clouds of glory...just like He went up in after He arose from the grave and was caught up into the air just like His own will be at His coming! Amen! :angel: Ma

nope...Id say you are one of the most powerful Warriors Ive ever seen...and, I'd say you have a dedicated and sanctified standing in the Lords Army....I'd also say the bad one attacks you to try to take you off the front lines, .. on account of your witness and power...its been a real pleasure to watch you stand under adversity....you are one tough operator on this Planet...you have no idea of your effect, and thats probably good...you will know someday..:please:
Mud.

Way to put it mud.

Hi Ma...Jesus never promised we'd have smooth sailing. Actually He stated quite the opposite, in that those who follow Him who are at odds with the world will have tough sailing. Ma... Your in good company. Keep the faith & keep following the King's direction in your life.

Naw not you ma. I would say more like living for Him no matter the cost. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for your nice comments and, YES, we who serve the Lord, faithfully, and follow in the footsteps of Jesus by the guidance of God's Holy Spirit do fight spiritual warfare as satan tries to tempt and discourage us to return back to his rotteness that Jesus has proved to me are all lies and no way should any of us who've experienced God's goodness, mercy and love through His beloved Son, Jesus, ever turn back to our old sinful ways and be unprotected in a world that getting more sinfully worse everyday, for we are more than conquerors in our Lord Jesus Christ! Now, fanatical Ma, who loves and obediently follows Jesus will stay strong for Him unto the end of the age or until I shed this old, mortal body for a brand new one free from all sicknesses, diseases and sorrows with only a wonderful life in God's golden realm to look forward to on that glad-day when Jesus we see face to face!

Am I wierd, oh yes, I've always been and been treated as so from those around me and who truly don't know me and who I am in Christ Jesus, although I was certainly different but still a good, quiet and bashful girl when not truly saved in Jesus and not filled with God's Holy Spirit (the Holy Ghost) who helps us to remain faithful while enduring and overcoming all things with which God's Children are tempted and foo-fooed about until others know Him like I and we do, too! Praise the Lord, for He will never leave nor forsake us and even if we fail and walk away from Him, He will not let us go without searching for us to, hopefully, bring us back into His Sheepfold, for He is the Good Shepherd and we are His Sheep and we are to witness to or feed His lambs and sheep for more souls to be saved before they are lost without Jesus, as their own Shepherd and Savior forever to reap the benefits of being a true faithful Child of God! May God Bless and this ole lady fanatic will keep on, keepin' on for Jesus until He returns to catch us away or until it is time for my Spirit to leave this tired old body and return to God Who gave me and each of us life! Amen! :angel: Ma

I met a couple women on a singles website before I met Marcia,suggesting that 'I tone it down on God and music',another told me she found my attachment to God and my music 'troubling and problematic',or some such kind of thing...:rofl:.......I answered this way:' I suppose if I wrote I chased women,drove drunk and ran a meth lab,I would be more of an attraction to you....God and my music are what made me the man I am today'........After she got that reply,for some reason she blocked me.......:shrug:

My point is,there are all kinds of folks in the world,and sooner or later,one or more will bad mouth us,because as they see it,there is something wrong with a person that proclaims God and Jesus too much,in their unasked-for opinion........THAT BEING SAID,LET US ALL KEEP ON KEEPING ON,REGARDLESS IF THE OPINIONS OF THESE 'EXPERTS'!!!!!.....:thumbup:

Thanks Leslie.....some people do not understand about God's Holy Spirit and how He works in the lives of God's faithful and obedient saints which is when He works Supernaturally and speaks to us in many ways in what to do, say and in which direction to go, so that is more of what I'm speaking about....that is when we are called fanatics and etc. because they don't understand the true workings of the Spirit of God! His Word says, Be still and know that I am God! May God bless you and Maria, always! Amen! :angel: Ma