Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Folks; PRAYERS NEEDED. !!!

BARKER

I am dealing with an anger I have not felt since my old days. I am absolutely incensed and that is putting it MILDLY. What happened is these clowns at Occupy Boston "ATTACKED" a Coast Guard Woman enroute to her Duty Roster. They surrounded, berated and then physically assaulted her near the Coast Guad Station here in Boston. That is my Base where I was Stationed. I'm so mad I can't even think straight right now and getting madder by the minute. Right now I NEED to be honest here. I WANT BLOOD ok. I'm going off line and I'm going to pray my heart out and then go to sleep. I am feeling feelings and emotions I thought I buried long ago. This truly scares me. May God grant me a calm heart ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB

I'll reply tomorrow ok. :goodnight:

n/t

I pray for calmness and for justice to be done,the law will prevail.

I'll be praying for you brother, I've had to deal with anger issues myself...

Hi Ron....Jesus is with you and He will be your Comforter of peace as He directs your footsteps upon the right path with no vengence done but His, which He will take care of, if you will let go and let God take care of the bad situation! My prayers are with you to calm down get some good and restful sleep and wake up with the sweet peace of Jesus within you, Whose love conquers all!

Dear God Jehovah, our Heavenly Father, please be with Ron and help Him to know and understand that it is satan stirring up the old angry feelings inside of his mind and He needs to think solely upon Your Son, Jesus, as He prays and asks You for help for enduring and overcoming this trial! You know where he used to be and how far he has come with believing faith so please move quickly upon him and answer our prayers which He needs right now! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for hearing and answering prayers for Ron! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

With the things that are happening today, it's easy to get angry. Nothing wrong with Christians getting angry, as it is going to happen. Anger can be channeled into constructive thoughts, though.

Hello Ron, Who of us hasn't dealt with anger at one time or another. God's Word has many things to say about 'Righteous Anger' and a verse that comes to mind is found in Proverbs 3:5-6, which reads "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."

Other Verses

Ephesians 4:31
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Colossians 3:8
But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

n/t

n/t

n/t