Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HI Folks; Snowed In So No Church For Me Today But ---

BARKER

had a good prayer time. I usually get a ride to Church but couldn't today. This weather is really weird. Boston got 2-4 inches but it turned to sheer ice eveywhere. In Quincy, only 8 miles south they got almost 13 inches. Same with all the areas right around Boston but Boston was spared except fo the ice. Anyway, Have a great day folks. PEACE:RONB :thumbup:

' Snow ' ... Not something I wish to contemplate at the moment. Winter and I aren't friends whatsoever and it's not because I haven't tried my best to enjoy it. Over the years, I've done about everything one can imagine to make the winter season more enjoyable but to no avail. Here, in western Michigan, it's a reasonably nice day, for this time of year. It's partially sunny and near 50 degrees. Oh ... how I wish it would stay that way, for the winter months, & then warm up in the spring. Obviously that's wishful thinking isn't it? One of these days, we're going to wake up and everything will be white and beautiful to be hold. However, at some point, we'll have to get out in it to take care of our daily affairs. May God protect us all throughout these winter months.

I wish we had snow here, but we had our first hard freeze last night and I missed church today so I will make it up this week,take care Barker,HHH,

Keep it there we don't want any yet.

I'm with Steve on that one! Good luck with the shoveling Barker and God Bless!

Greg

In the 60's and 70's for highs around here lately. No snow.

Lisa

Wellllll........ maybe short term, but not long term! lol You wouldn't want to be here in the spring, summer, and part of fall, anyway. Winter might be a nice change for ya, but the rest of the time you'd be looking for a much cooler & dryer climate.

Lisa