Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi folks!

Ron57

:confused:My name is Ron. I am a 52 year old retired and rehired correctional officer from Texas. I am a new MD'er (about 3 years).
I have a wife, Dianne and three grown kids (2 girls 1 of the other kind) and one grandbaby(!) (by the other kind and his wife,cant' forget her!
The grandbaby is a little girl. I hunt with Bounty Hunters, Lone Star and a Fast Tracker as backup.
I hunt a lot in Bastrop Co. Tx. on family land but mostly find old shell casings (we shoot a lot in Texas). last time out found an interesting jar lid,
it looked like it was pressed out of metal without the normal rim. Ive never seen one like this before. It wasn't corroded for having been buried for some time.
I'm looking forward to hearing from Ya'll. (Yes we do talk like that) God Bless, Ron:pulltab::bounty:

Welcome, Ron Lots of good people here. They all love the Lord a bunch and each other. I can relate to your job ,I worked the Coffeild unit for some time before I went to county jobs.Glad your here

Good Morning & Welcome From Michigan!

Generally speaking, we don't use 'Yah-ll', 'Pussy-footin', and such but I'm delighted to share with you in any language...ha! From my 'Kin' to Yours, do have a great day in the Lord & happy 'huntin'.

:minelab:SeniorSeeker Seeking Treasure In Heaven & A Little Here on Earth.

Bastrop aye! My in-laws live in Smithville! Small world I guess.
Glad to have ya with us.
God bless.

Mike

Welcome to the forum, Ron! You will love it here. I'm from Alabama and we say "y'all" too!

Lisa

Hello Ron and welcome to the forum, we are so glad to have you join us! Y'all is familiar with me, as I'm from the South.....well southeast Mo in Hillbilly country! :lol: I am Ma Betty....older than most on here but still serving my Lord and Savior, Jesus! I metal-detected for many, many years but just not able to do so any longer! I've been ill myself while caring for a very ill brother! He is still in ICU as I write, but will be getting out to come home or go in the VA....not sure what is going to happen! Your prayers for him are welcome!

I have three grown children about your age! A daughter 53, a son 50 and my youngest daughter is 40...she was our surprise pkg. :lol: I have lots of grandchildren and the great-grandchildren keep a comin'....one born July 14 and another one due in a month or so! And again, WELCOME!! :) God Bless! Betty

WELCOME, Ron!!!! New here myself. From Indiana, but lots of people say "y'all" here as well.
Kenn

glad to have you with us here. God bless you and yours.

I am from Kentucky, we are still trying to teach the yanks how to talk right lol, I have lived in Texas, south of Texarkana, my dad is a Texan, Welcome, and if you need some more kids, Ill send my 17yr old daughter to ya, just train her and send her back when she is rich ha ha.

Welcome to the forum . Lots of good people on here we are like kin on hear and we love the LORD. I am born and raised in Kentucky and I say yall alot . Everyone makes fun of my southern talk. Have fun and enjoy the forum.