Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi guys good to see your all still here,

Or ive missed the only boat worth catching , im still repenting and praying for souls to be saved ,and yes swinging the coil , ive found 6 gold rings this last summer and one platinum a week or so ago ,but ice is moving in , only rivers and lake michigan and it bays are open up here had to breack through some ice today stayed near shore , time to hang the coil up till spring i guess god bless you all

Welcome back, WaterHound, & congrats on the nice ring finds! Yep, sometimes gotta quit & wait for better times! God Bless & may He keep on blessing you with more rings when winter is over & Lake Michigan thaws! :thumbup: Ma Betty

Thank you ma. your a diamond in the crown of christ , a mary and a martha .

Well thank you steve and god bless you with a very VALUABLE gold relic that screams sell me to a museum,

AW! Thank you, WaterHound, for your kind words & what a blessing being both Mary & Martha--A listener & a doer of God's Holy Word! God Bless & keep posting & if you can-- let us see photos of your finds & stay on top by finding more of those nice rings! Ma Betty

open water in most areas. Sure has been a warm strange winter

Well hi mike and 7 cent worth good to get a welcome from you both , and i hope you all have been blessed with pockets full of good treasure from the ground and the lord , im so glad you guys are still here , and talk about jesus so openly, and still believe the best treasures are his blood and souls being saved , going back to this site is like going back to the church a person grew up in , god bless everyone on this forum and their loved ones with more love , faith and strength from his spirit and word this new year . Dan green

Thanks mike from chicago area and god bless you and your family , you know guys somtimes when im in big shopping center like wallmart with all those people buying and selling i wonder is their a nother Christian in the house , ever feel that way . Times like that make me feel so thankful for the fellowship of other believers. My wife and i went to bible study tonight and were blessed