Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi guys. The Deus is on it's way!

Longtime ETrac user here adding this amazing detector to my arsenal.

I look forward to meeting and learning from you guys.

Expect the odd newbie question here and there! :twodetecting:

Happy hunting.

Welcome Samuel_,

We will be happy to help where we can. Lots of very helpful older posts if you care to peruse the forum.
They can prepare you for what you will experience when you get your Deus. Things that aren't in the manual.
Also Andy's book is highly recommended.

Ran

Welcome! Questions are always welcomed on this forum and there are some real sharp guys here...Plus everyone shares their results/programs/concers, it truely is the ONLY Deus forum for me....

What is FTW? F!@# the World?

Welcome! Ask away. I'm a former CTX / Etrac user.

I believe it is For The Win not Flame The World. But I think it is okay to be flexible and imagine anything you want as long as it does not break any laws or hurt anyone's feelings. :super: