Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi, just had to dig in to this sport!

techtony

Hello everyone, I have been reading this forum for several months and just had to join in to my new family of detectorist!
I am new to this sport and really do enjoy seeing and reading everyones post. I have already learned lots of useful information here, thanks!

If you need help or have questions just ask!

God bless.

Welcome again and let us see some of your finds, if possible! Just have faith in Lord Jesus and serve Him well and He will bless you with lots of finds of terrific goodies! :) God Bless! Betty

There TechTony, What kind of machine do you use, were do you hunt and what is your best find so far?

:minelab:SeniorSeeker Seeking Treasure In Heaven & Here On Earth In Christian Relationships

Minelab X-Terra 70, Garrett Pro Pointer, & Wilcox Pro 100 Digger

Welcome to the forum Tony. Glad to have you here.

n/t

I use a Garrett GTAX 550 and use a Propointer. I have found a few civil war bullets, 6 rings and my oldest find is a 1905 Indian head cent. I Live in Mobile, Alabama.