Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

High grass problem solved

Bob38

As an avid relic hunter, I'm tired of getting permission to only find out where I want to swing the grass is knee high. Last month I picked up this jewel on Facebook Marketplace for half the cost. Also bought the blade attachment and the heavy-duty blue line for thicker grass and weeds. Plan on using it on 1800s country homes that no longer exist and overgrown city lots that have been out of consideration for a long time due to the condition.

Have gained quite a few permissions by offering to mow the yard and taking my zero-turn mower to do the job.

Enjoy the journey

Attachments

• IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 113
As an avid relic hunter, I'm tired of getting permission to only find out where I want to swing the grass is knee high. Last month I picked up this jewel on Facebook Marketplace for half the cost. Also bought the blade attachment and the heavy-duty blue line for thicker grass and weeds. Plan on using it on 1800s country homes that no longer exist and overgrown city lots that have been out of consideration for a long time due to the condition.

Have gained quite a few permissions by offering to mow the yard and taking my zero-turn mower to do the job.

Enjoy the journey
(y) Hope you find lots of goodies doing it your way! Ma

Not very portable but very effective. I’d consider a small cordless weed wacker but that’s as far as I’d go. I’d like that one for home tho

I've even tried carrying a piece of 1/4" piece of plywood with ropes attached to it, placing it in front of me as I go, it works but I could only go for a couple hours before giving out.
With my brother detecting with me it worked much better, we would take turns, one detecting then one placing down the plywood.

I remove the guard on my weed whacker and extent the line out to over a foot each side and it clears quickly easy to carry in car to
Mark

Enjoy the journey
I will remind you of an old proverb. ( a barn with no ox is empty. ) now you have the ox and can fill your barn with coins Old and many