Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

High School Football Field hunt.

Jerry-Wi

Now that the high school foot ball season is over with except for the playoffs, it is time to hit the football fields again. We hit one yesterday for a little over three hours using the At Pro with the 9X12 concentric coil. I bought the 9X12 a few weeks ago so have not hunted with it all that much. However it is starting to look like this coil and the At Pro are a very good match for coin shooting. I also found out that John-Edmonton's method of pinpointing off of the toe of the inner coil is dead on and saves a lot of time recovering the coin. Made a fairly good haul of clad for a 3 hour hunt: 52 quarters, 15 dimes, 5 nickels and 22 pennies for a total of $14.97. Much of this was just under the grass which I am glad of because the ground is rock hard from lack of rain.

Jerry

I agree John. I have only hunted with the 6x9 coil. think I might sell the DD stock coil. NIce hunt Jerry. Gotta love those quarters!