Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hiking with the Wife

ironman200081

I finally got around to doing a Civil War relic only hunt. This time of year, most of the fields are not huntable, but I went to the woods with my wife and we found it to be not completely overgrown (other than some bloodthirsty blackberry bushes that were the embodiment of pure evil). We hiked 1.5 miles to our site and I was sporting my CTX-3030 in my hiking pack along with the Anderson travel shaft (see my review in the CTX forum). The air was hot and the finds were sparse, but we did manage to uncover a few relics. We were searching a Price campaign battle site for overshots from the battle. She is pretty awesome to go treasure hunting with me.

[video]https://youtu.be/ydVAe47UU3o[/video]

Cool finds buddy. HH

I think that was a pretty good hunt. Too hot here, too much humidity and too much rain. WOW . lol. CCH

That's awesome! My wife never goes out with me. She does like to see what I've found! She'd rather go shopping where it's air conditioned!