Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hilarious....ridiculous...check out the E-Bay auctions for the PS3

went to wal mart tonight and there were about 25 people standing in line for the ps3. some had been there for a while they had tents with tables set up.

its all realitive to what your bag is .....some cats really dig video games ,,,I think it is no different then paying an overinflated price for a brand new detector...... if I was in the proper financial position and my kid wanted a ps3 really bad for Christmas I would pull the trigger regardless of cost ....Are these people really stupid or just in a different league than you .....

They must be in a different league......

I sure would not pay that kind of money for a non-essential item that I could get at Wallyworld for a small fraction of that price...even if I had to wait a while for them to restock.

If Sovs ever start selling for 8 grand, I will sell both of mine and head for the Mustang Ranch.

Got to have the right priorities in life.
HH

but if money was not an issue and my boy really wanted one , I would love to be able to just pay whatever the cost and have the thing here. But that isnt my reality...

Point is.....

I'm a cheap guy.

I'm willing to spend on new toys, but not WAY beyond retail prices.
That way I can spend on more toys!!!

HH

If you would spend 8 grand on a video game for your kid, would you spend a little less and get me a couple nice target rifles that I want, but can't afford without being an idiot??

Some of us are more practical by nature than others.

Sure would be fun to have as many bucks as Donald Trump..........What a party!!!!!!!!

HH

they were at two grand when I saw them , and hell yea if I had tons of bucks and we was close friends then me getting you a nice rifle would be such a cool gift for Christmas ....... guess I need to keep dreaming ......or get a job >> :shrug: ......good luck and I hope you bag some good finds on your next trip out.. This rain has me boxed in and it looks like I may be close to finished for this year .....peace and happy holidays

Getting too cold for detecting. Won't be long until it's too cold for critter hunting too.

I dread getting to become good friends with my snow blower again.

HH and have a good turkey day.

he waited in line for 3 days to get one of the PS3's. After he got it held a Raffle selling tickets at $200 apiece. As of 2pm this afternoon he had collected just over $100,000.00 So some lucky person is going to get the PS3 for $200 the Wall St guy is going to walk away with over $100 grand. The guy was on one of the talk radio shows this afternoon. I wish I had thought of that!!!!! I could have spent the Winter in Florida :)

HH

Beachcomber