Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hints and tips in the archives?

Fishrgal

I was scanning the archives of this forum and found a posting where someone said they were going to do a list of hints and tips for the Ace 250. Did that list every get posted anywhere or is it available? He was going to put it on a web-sight but I could find nothing on that particular web-sight address. I would love to get that list if there is such a thing.:garrett:

Go to this URL and scan down to the DIGGLER post and there is a long list of my stuff there.
metaldetectorsforum.com/showthread.php?p=512742

Bill

Thanks for the info, but I must be doing something wrong. I copied and pasted the URL you gave me and hit enter but it gave me a 404 NOT FOUND error message. I tried it with and without the www. before it too. :sad:

Try this one, ( thetreasurehunterscorner.com)

Nope, that didn't work either.