Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hip/chest mount kit????? whites bhid... cant find one HELP!!!

Rocknut88

Ive looked all over the place for one and cant seem to find either... i bought my detector used so if it came with one new i didnt get it.... so to the experienced guys out there does any one know of where to find one or will i end up having to make one... any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks RN

I recently bought a straight shaft conversion for my BHID from Whites. Told them that I bought the machine used and didn't get the hip mount bag and they sent me one free of charge. Got to love White's custom service. By the way, with the straight shaft I find that I don't need the bag. It balances great with the straight shaft. Costs about 60 bucks from Whites. What you want to ask for is the dive shaft. It is just the upper shaft. You will use the old lower and middle shafts. I bought the tall man rod as well. I'm 6'2" and found I needed a little more length to swing it comfortably.

Good to know i sent an email to whites asking about the bag, its not that i find it heavy i would just prefer it attached to me when i go in the water with it. I also see that andersons detector shafts carries a really nice hip mount kit but no dealer seems to stock it? dont know why. But im looking to upgrade to a straight shaft soon myself. Thanks for the info :)

Rocknut88 said:
Good to know i sent an email to whites asking about the bag, its not that i find it heavy i would just prefer it attached to me when i go in the water with it. I also see that andersons detector shafts carries a really nice hip mount kit but no dealer seems to stock it? dont know why. But im looking to upgrade to a straight shaft soon myself. Thanks for the info :)

Call RTG(Florida) or Gold Diggers(New Jersey??)...whichever is closer and/or works best for you.....guy from Anderson's said they both had'em in stock....I got one from rtg....I like it....gl and hh!!!

Yea whites has one in the mail to me free of charge. Awesome customer service... ill see how i like it before i spend the 50 plus dollars on the anderson one though i like it my concern is the adhesive being used... anderson emailed me the same but rtgs site didnt show em in stock. We will see...let me know how it works for you and ill keep updated on the whites when i get it

Well i got my hip mount bag in the other day i have to say its really a nice little bag will fit great on my finds pouch strap and it even has a netted section so you can see the led lights on my bhid since i hunt in AM most of the time... will post pics later on