Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit a park that hadn't given up silver in years and...

Found 2 pieces of silver, a 1944 penny without mint mark, and some other goodies

That is a great day of hunting! Any info on the token with the P&F stamped on it?

Here is the back of the token. I cleaned it up and unfortunately didn't take another picture of it and now I can't find it I'm sure it'll turn up sooner or later though.

You are correct on that letter being "R" :thumbup:

bootyhoundpa said:
Nice hunt.... i believe that RF coin is a French coin...

Never seen one of these before. Neat coin!

Thanks a bunch, I haven't either and it does appear to be French. I found it in an old fairgrounds in New England.

I'm approximately 120 miles away from you in New England :)

We are probably pretty close earthlypotluck :)

The holed coin in a French 10 Centimes, copper/nickel, 1917-1938. Probably came back with a WWII soldier.

So much Floyd that makes sense too because the other coins were from that era as well.