Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit a small iceberg today, gold and diamonds!

DocBeav

Went back out to the same area where I found the two gold the previous day. There were a couple of cuts in a few spots but they didn't have much in them. I tried gridding some areas but wasn't getting as much as yesterday. Ran into a couple of other friends and fellow hunters but it seemed everyone was coming up kinda shot on finds. I was on my way back down to my car and try another spot and I got a nice solid 11 on the Equinox. I had a feeling it was good, it SOUNDED good! After a little digging, I was very happy to see what was in the scoop! Nice 3.3 gram 10K with 28 little diamonds on it! Diamonds all tested real. I ended up hunting there for a little bit longer but wasn't getting much more than a bit of clad. I moved to another spot but it was pretty bald there and I just found a bit of clad. Another good day, hope I can repeat again soon!
DocBeav 2020 Gold Ring #8.jpg

Attachments

• 20200919_140809.jpg
    20200919_140809.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 103
  • 20200919_162304.jpg
    20200919_162304.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
  • 20200919_162315.jpg
    20200919_162315.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
  • 20200919_164202.jpg
    20200919_164202.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
  • 20200919_164515.jpg
    20200919_164515.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
Everybody is doing this to me cuz I havent hit gold yet. Whaaaaaaaaa!!!! Nice finds!!!

Went back out to the same area where I found the two gold the previous day. There were a couple of cuts in a few spots but they didn't have much in them. I tried gridding some areas but wasn't getting as much as yesterday. Ran into a couple of other friends and fellow hunters but it seemed everyone was coming up kinda shot on finds. I was on my way back down to my car and try another spot and I got a nice solid 11 on the Equinox. I had a feeling it was good, it SOUNDED good! After a little digging, I was very happy to see what was in the scoop! Nice 3.3 gram 10K with 28 little diamonds on it! Diamonds all tested real. I ended up hunting there for a little bit longer but wasn't getting much more than a bit of clad. I moved to another spot but it was pretty bald there and I just found a bit of clad. Another good day, hope I can repeat again soon!
View attachment 7196

Looks like someone up above is looking down on you with favor! Congrats on the SHINY IceBerg! Ma Betty