Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit some yards yesterday with the f19

tometusns

First three silver day I've had in a while.

I found the $1 token last summer and the. 50 cent one yesterday. The store was in business around 1900.

n/t

I have always enjoyed Finding tokens. I once found a civil war era token that was for $100.00 in pay.
Never did follow up on it.

I like trying to find the history behind tokens. Some you just have to wonder about but you'd be surprised how many you can find info about. A hundred bucks was a lot of money back in the day... you ought to see if you can find anything out.

n/t

Super finds. Really like the silver and token.

Nice finds. Beautiful key as well.

I'm still looking for my first skeleton key.

Thanks guys, here are the old keys I've found so far with the f19

fjs440 said:
No one can safely let you loose in an old building !!!!! :super:
Lol well, Maybe they would let me loose in any old yard

Great going Tom, congrats!-----You're going to find out (if you haven't already) that F-19 is a nickel findin mamma also.-----TID 58 & it's a nickel (in my mineralized ground anyhow)----locks onto them like a bull dog.----------Del

You bet it is Del. I nicknamed it "nickel getter" lol and 58 is the magic number on mine too. I stopped at a park today... Three nickels a quarter and two coppers.

n/t