Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit The Hill Before Sunrise And Got More Roundness In The Snow

John-Edmonton

Staff member
dec6.jpg

Got up super early, while the darkness prevailed. Headed to a nearby snow hill, one which gets a lot of tobogganers. Got a nice workout hiking up and down the hill until I pretty-well covered it. Headed back home, fried up some shrimp and eggs for my wifey and I, then had a nice nap! Life is good!

You get Toonies and we get Pennies. You get snow and we get rain. We both get the satisfaction and enjoyment from our hobby. Go get them.

Shrimp? and eggs?? So thats what Canadian bacon is.... Brand new information!!!
Good hunt no matter the currency.

We don't get snow down here in Florida, but gotta admit....

The wife is from Boston, Massachusetts ... we've lived there and ... there's nothing better than the days when the Spring thaw comes, and the snow goes ... and the British colonial and early American coins are there in the ground waiting for a beep.

Cheers,

Joe

Nice. But I prefere a warm blanket at sunrise.

You get Toonies and we get Pennies. You get snow and we get rain. We both get the satisfaction and enjoyment from our hobby. Go get them.
And it's always the hunt! Fresh air, nature, exercise and sometimes we even find some darn good treasures.

We don't get snow down here in Florida, but gotta admit....

The wife is from Boston, Massachusetts ... we've lived there and ... there's nothing better than the days when the Spring thaw comes, and the snow goes ... and the British colonial and early American coins are there in the ground waiting for a beep.

Cheers,

Joe
The spring thaw is a great time of year! The river ice breaks up, trails appear in the woods, grass in the parks shows up.

Shrimp? and eggs?? So thats what Canadian bacon is.... Brand new information!!!
Good hunt no matter the currency.
Well, my wife fried up a couple pounds of thick cut bacon a few days ago. After 48 hours, all gone. So, eggs and shrimp fried in butter and garlic also taste darn good.

Ya know, now that the threw the garlic and butter into it that makes it sound pretty good. Can’t knock it unless I try it!!!!