Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit two beaches, not much loot, but priceless pair of young ladies frolicking in the water....

Bottomfeeder

I got one .925 ring,and 61 cents today.
I saw a couple of young girls (10-13)at the other end of the beach. they were dressed alike with red long sleeve tops, and some sort of silky looking black skirts. I thought they might be part of the music festival going on over in the park square down the block.
Anyhow, they went up to the edge of the water, and waded in to get their feet wet. They kept going a little farther, giggling, having a great time. One backed off at mid thigh, but the other got her little hiney wet. they ran back out shrieking with laughter. One of them then began sort of a spinning twirl, which flared her skirt out like she was drying it.
Then, IN THEY WENT again. This time they started catching the water by holding the front hem of their skirts like bowls, and were watching the water drain through. Giggling like mad.
I was curious, and as I wandered past, I said "are you two wearing skirts?" they said yes. I said "But you're in the water! Yup, they both replied.
I said "don't you think your mom might kill you when she sees this? They laughed again, one said "maybe" Then up on shore, more twirling and dancing. (they just had to be in that show going on over in the park). Then they wandered off together.
I had to smile, what a wonderful sight, to see those two charming innocents having so much fun playing like that. Worth more than a heavy gold ring to see something so rare nowadays. AH, summer!!:)

I got one .925 ring,and 61 cents today.
I saw a couple of young girls (10-13)at the other end of the beach. they were dressed alike with red long sleeve tops, and some sort of silky looking black skirts. I thought they might be part of the music festival going on over in the park square down the block.
Anyhow, they went up to the edge of the water, and waded in to get their feet wet. They kept going a little farther, giggling, having a great time. One backed off at mid thigh, but the other got her little hiney wet. they ran back out shrieking with laughter. One of them then began sort of a spinning twirl, which flared her skirt out like she was drying it.
Then, IN THEY WENT again. This time they started catching the water by holding the front hem of their skirts like bowls, and were watching the water drain through. Giggling like mad.
I was curious, and as I wandered past, I said "are you two wearing skirts?" they said yes. I said "But you're in the water! Yup, they both replied.
I said "don't you think your mom might kill you when she sees this? They laughed again, one said "maybe" Then up on shore, more twirling and dancing. (they just had to be in that show going on over in the park). Then they wandered off together.
I had to smile, what a wonderful sight, to see those two charming innocents having so much fun playing like that. Worth more than a heavy gold ring to see something so rare nowadays. AH, summer!!:)
Take it easy there,"Bottom Feeder"...

BF you should have seen the two young ladies who took their bikini tops off and frolicked at one of the beaches I detect. They appeared to be in their 20's. Yes they had this old mans undivided attentions.

My phone is a flip phone so no way to post pictures or videos.

Nice Where are the photos of the ladies!!! lol
Mark

And the Dad with 21 inch biceps was up on the beach watching you all the time no doubt lol!!! Got to be careful nowadays!!!