Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hmmmmm

Be sure to watch the video from Andy Sabisch in regards to this.
Just saying I would be careful taking some of these videos to heart.
Also, there will be an adjustable iron bias setting update coming out for the legend.
That should alleviate any concerns.
I have always wanted a new machine in my hands in my soil and then I’ll decide what is and what isn’t for myself. I must say I’m excited to get the Legend and try it out. HH. Tom

Yeah, I had my order in forever. I'm not changing now! I believe Kellyco was getting 500 initially and when I ordered they were listing as having 487 left. So, I'm hoping I will get one in the first shipment.

Last edited:
I went thru a dealer here close. I’m sure hoping he gets them in the first bath. My son and I are both getting one.😁