Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

holding out for the ati 3500

at max looks like a great md but I have all ben a big fan for the gti 2500 and all ways will be but the ati 3500 might break that love afair ........................... wating

well I want one

First, picture a top of the line, modern detector. From any manufacturer.

It's sensitive and stable.

It has a strong all-metal mode. It has good discrimination. It has an informative readout.

The readout shows the target's type of metal (of course). It gives a "depth" reading (of course).

... BUT ... the guidebook tells you the "depth" reading is only accurate for "coin-sized" objects.

Every manufacturer advertises a "top of the line" unit pretty much like that.

But how do you know the depth is accurate, unless you also know the target's size? They go together.

Now, picture a unit that's just as strong and stable, with one more thing: target imaging.

It shows the target's type, size, and depth. All together, on the screen, at the same time.

It's like a GTI2500 on steroids. (I would never trade my GTI2500 for a non-imaging machine.)

Come on, Garrett. If you don't do it soon, someone else will.

I wonder if they would come out with a advanced version of the GTI 2500 only lighter and a better choice of voice ...lol