Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Holmes beach Sarasota

lammi

Will. BE going to Holmes beach in Sarasota
Never been there
Anyone hunt there
Anyone hunt there I have hunted Daytona over 20 years really slow now
Returned 14k white gold band last
weekend first gold in a while Looking forward to different beach
Any tips on this beach. Have Excalibur Sol Gt and Ctx 3030 going to bring exca
Thanks Ron

Holmes Beach was re-nourished over the winter months as were a good deal of the beaches in the Bradenton-Anna Maria Island area....I'm sure some of the more local people will chime in with more details. Lots of new sand in the area to deal with.....

Cliff

Not a lot of old stuff being found or even targets because of the sand that didnt leave plus renurishment. Fewer targets........ so you do a lot more swinging which makes it easier to find a recent drop. The only problem with that is ....... makes it easier to find recent drops. EVERYONE is looking for those couple of drops so they seem to be putting in more time and being a lot more miticulous about it...... or they are rotating beaches more.

Was in Venice / Nokomis area in February and the nourishment barge was working Venice beaches. Sposed to be the largest sand pumping outfit in the world. Out of Mich I think.

Might hit Bradenton Beach, tomorrow evening. It's alright as I have been Grandfathered in. Used to hunt there in the 1990's.