Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

home town totals for 2009:ausflag:

whadda

just thought I would give our home town totals for 2009 ,, we are off on holidays in a couple of days and will spend the rest of the year at the beach which is 500 kms from us,, we live in quite a small place,, but the footy oval has treated us well we have also done a small park and 2 house yards,, total hours about 65,, in only 12 weeks,, there is 150 coins missing from the big pile as it was the easiest way to get some change for our shop,, that is what the $50 note is doing in the picture ,, the totals of the coins includes what we changed for the 50

1c = 46
2c = 49
5c = 66
10 = 98
20c = 98
50c = 35
$1 = 108
$2 = 222

total of coins = 719
total value = $603.04

we also found 11 pre decimal coins

2 = sixpences
2 = shillings
4 = pennies
3 = Florins

Carla also found 2 foreign coins

1 = 1pound English coin
1 = $1 Singapore coin

If I could average almost a dollar a coin I'd be doing this for a living and my hunts would all be 5 hours long or more. My average was barely over a dime per coin in 2009.

Might as well put those coins back into circulation. What else can you do with them?

Nice totals. Thanks for posting!

Chris

You did well especially with those high denomination coins. Congrats !!!

Those one and two dollar coins sure bring up those totals quickly! You did a super job! Hope 2010 is even better. :thumbup: