Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hope all are well.

Mike Chgo area

Hope all are well and dry. Know that all who visit this forum are always in my prayers. Seems like every time it warms up here it rains and I can't get the detector out. A real pain in the Tukas not being able to get out.
God Bless and be safe!

Plenty dry here but got 5.5" of the white stuff yesterday. Melting fast should be 52 today so it will melt away fast. Good to see you bro, hope we can get together this summer.

Hope all are well and dry. Know that all who visit this forum are always in my prayers. Seems like every time it warms up here it rains and I can't get the detector out. A real pain in the Tukas not being able to get out.
God Bless and be safe!
Well ,got a little shower need a good hard rain 4-6" would be great grass needs deep watering.Lots of people staying at home If you leave home you better be wearing a mask.Was told surgery sometime next week will know This friday:unsure:The policy is once you go in NO no relatives at ALL as long as you are in the hospital:rolleyes:.Will know more Friday .looks like 3-4 day stay.Keep praying for this country.