Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hope to be breaking in At Pro soon

artman60

Hi everyone, I had posted late last year about hoping to be able to get an At pro for the new season, and got lots of supporting replies. Just wanted to let everyone ( or at least any that care LOL) that I got the new unit, and after 6 weeks of health issues in the family am able to turn my attention back to MD'ing. Hoping to start learning the Pro in April, thinking that I might get some time to myself on the weekend of April 13,14. The smell of spring is finally getting here, and optimism abounds. Artie

hi artman60 glad to here you are ready to go i remember your earlier post things just starting here in northern vt. snow mostly gone in parks and open fields and most ground frost going or gone in lots of places been out twice so far but had three grand kids in tow 4 6 and 7 tends to tie one,s attention down a bit this was due to wife,s health issue,s as we have control of the kids due to bad adult parents but will soon get out on my own can,t wait to realy have a good day of it good luck to you artman60

Hi Teleman, yeah, I'm so looking forard to learning my new unit, add in the relaxation of being outside, by myself, and it has good written all over it. I have come up with three or four new ( to me, anyways) places to try, and my motivation factor is cranked. I'm in awe that you actually get to swing your detector with three grandkids in tow. I gotta think that at least one of them is not interested in Md'ing at all times. Good luck to you, hope you have a banner year. Artie

Second day out with the AT Pro, hit a local socer field, had 26 coins (nothing special) for $2.47, a wing nut ( as opposed to the wingnut swinging the detector) and a girls earring. Plus trash of course. I have already switched to the 8X5 coil, and I love it. It's hard to believe this machine is this good, and weighs this little. I see a longterm relationship developing. Artie

good luck and hh

Hi artie. I don`t have the 5x8 coil yet, but I have found a crap load of coins so far even with nails/ trash in the hole. I hope to get one soon and try it out for myself. Keep digging! :cheers:

the ATP is really addicting! I have found a lot of awesome stuff with it. I just recently started to learn and use Iron Audio. wow, amazing for iron infested areas. Here's to hoping you find the good stuff.