Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hopefully av a new at pro again soon:-)

viking rich

Hey guys will hopefully av a new at pro again soon:) I dint av my at pro for long last year had to sell up due to family stuff so looking forward to getting a new one and taking time to learn the new pro mode...how do you guys find the at pro to work on the wet sand? Dos it run stable and can you get good depths

That's not what I wanted to hear thanks alot for being honest mate..myself I want to detect alot wet sand beaches and they will be wet salt sand so was hopping it was going to be worth the upgrade it says on the review that it can detect in water and is good on the beach so if not this is fauls advertising from them really

If you are ONLY hunting salt sand and beach i would save some money and purchase the minelab excalibur, it will do excellent for you. The ATpro is good in some beaches but you will lose depth since we must lower the sensitivity down some.Now it will work great in ponds,lakes etc and it a killer in woods,parks etc...This is my personal opinion.