Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hopefully this is still Tersoro

JMC

With work and travel I've been off the forum for awhile. Now I see there is no Tersoro portion? Have we fallen from grace? Anyway managed a bit of detecting in the unusual warm weather in PA at our daughters place. She and her hubby have a 5 acre section with a house from the 1750s originally. I don't think its ever seen a detector. There are so many coins in the ground here. I have to get busy clearing the newer ones off to get to the older stuff. This was my oldest thus far. An 1860 Indian Head. So far as the detector it was my Vaquero running a 5 inch concentric coil. The penny was about 5 inches down on an incline in the yard.

JMC said:
With work and travel I've been off the forum for awhile. Now I see there is no Tersoro portion? Have we fallen from grace? Anyway...

Yep; keep your kneepads on, we Tesoro users have fallen... (someone pushed us..).

Great finds! I can only dream of old spots like that to hunt... LUCKY !

Tesoro decided not to pay to sponsor a site named for them so the sub-forum name was changed.
Everything is still here, plus others without screens are now added to the mix.

Nice, I have not got an indian yet. Yeah, Making the same detectors and good customer service is about all they do anymore. Seem to be at a stop, even in reverse, with everything else though. Possibly embarrassed over the Cazador thing, just inept at social media, just plain can't afford being a sponsor anymore, or maybe even all three...lol

Great find and sounds like a good no pressure hunting grounds with lots of potential. Tesoro is alive and well as there are many of us that love them!

that's in really nice shape for a fatty indian head they usually corrode terribly because of the nickel content, nice find