Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HOT AND TIRED AND SILVER :thumbup:

niterider_58

Went out to hunt a old park with Bryce for a few hours, my xs has been sounding weird for a while now but i could still find coins.Bryce let me try his 1050 and 10x12 sef coil and bam the noise was gone. my coil was the trouble all along thank god it was the coil and not the detector. :clap: After getting are taxes in the mail today spending $1200 dollars would not go over very well with my wife for a new detector :starwars: anyway here is what i found with a different coil.

Double vision pics:bouncy: ....Can't wait for your minelab pro coil to get here so we can do some comparisons

At least you found out the problem with your detector and it is an easy fix that you can do without sending it in. Just wait till you get your Pro Coil, then you will really start making some nice finds! Good to see you found some Silver on that very hot outing and a few Indians also. Nothing like the sight of Silver in the Dirt on a hot day to get you to start thinking about something else other than the heat. Keep up the nice finds and Good Luck and HH on your next hunt.:detecting:

Thanks James I should have my new coils Friday !!! :thumbup: can't hardly wait.

Nice job Phil. I bet you two are a riot to hunt with

n/t