Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hot F19's are out there. :thumbup:

khouse

Well I got my F19 and within 10 minutes I had it together and took it to my test garden. I don't have to tell you guys there has been issues with some of the first F19's shipped out. I wasn't ready for what happened next. My coin garden is 20 years old. So it's pretty seasoned. I have a zinc, copper cent, nickel, clad dime and quarter all at 6 inches not including the grass. I also have one 3 ringer and nickel at 8 inches. Then one nickel at 10 inches. F19 set up with disc set to 40 with 100% sens. Yes this one goes to 100%. Stock 5x10 coil. It hit all 6 inch coins with ease and proper ID. So then I moved to the deepies. It hit the 8 inch .58 Minnie with no problem. I then moved to the 8 inch nickel. Yep it hit with proper id of 57. So then I swung over the 10 inch (all measured when burried) nickel. No problem with some id numbers that actually hit 57. Most were 52 -55 with some 57's. I was so pleased I called my hunting buddy Bill_S. I told him what just happened. He thought I was kidding. But I wasn't. In fact I don't think he ever fully believed me.LOL. So today after work Bill and I got together to compare targets with my etrac. We concentrated mostly on nickels. We would hit a nickel with one machine then verify with the other and dug. I think we found 7 nickels with 3 on end. Bill was now believing me. We dug a deep Wheatie too that hit nice with the F19 that the etrac wasn't so sure about. It was around 5 to 6 inches. Both machines gave lower numbers but we just had to see. Now for the real test. We dig an 8 inch measured hole and slapped a nickel in it. Bill said if it hits that he would be sold on the machine. It hit that nickel solid with correct id. I said lets dig it back up and put it down 10 inches. So we did. The F19 hit it every time repeatable with the numbers like I had in my test - 52-57. Next time were going to get it on video

Wow. Impressive to say the least. Thank you for this valuable information. Question for you that others who might be wondering. Is there a newer version of software that goes with your unit vs those that first shipped?

Thank you, bubba

I don't think there is a new version of software. First Texas was reporting a hardware issue with the first ones.