Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HOT Ground??? :ausflag:

Hi PtAuAg

Sorry for the slow response.

It sticks to a magnet but wont pick up anything itself. bench testing it goes quiet in all metal, quiet in TRdisc and pings high twice in Motion disc???? Discrimination is set at zero and i only flick the toggle between settings. Missus wont let me pull a tile out of the bathroom so tried it on a Stoneware coffee cup and it left a brown streak so must be Hematite!

Thanks for the tips on testing.

Glen :detecting:

Hey razor, it's still a nice little specimen for the collection!:thumbup:

Hey Uncle Willy, I've been up there on some of the club claims. It's been a while. I love that area. I remember that photo with the big nuggets on the LS coil. I dream of finding somethin' like that, but I'm afraid I'd have a heart attack if I did!:rofl:Happy Hunting!:)

The owner of the lease has been camped there for a week, meeting up with him on sunday. Hopefully with his knowledge of the area the scorpion will pay off.

Glen :clapping:

It does the same thing as black sand so seems it is the same stuff as black sand...magnatite?