Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hot Ground

James02

Today was the first time I was unable to use my Scorpion. I could not get it to ground balance. There was so much iron I finally gave up.

I never had hot ground problem, but have had a couple places with so much trash was un-detectable/impossible:cry:

It was a first for me as well. I was able to find some targets but when I put my pick in the ground I got a wad of red iron the size of a golf ball on my magnet. As I moved down the creek it was all over. I will return in a couple weeks with my infinium.

I got into one place yrs back that was filled in with TONS of steel shavings from factory machines, about 1 acre of it, and only bout 2 in dirt on top, had been there probly 40 yr, GAWD what a mess, scrub weeds and gravel was the best part:garrett: