Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hot head prof search coil

SILVERSTAR

I have the above coil which is 11 inches, but am not sure which of my machines this will operate efficiently with:

I have the Classic III SL
Whites XLT
Whites 6000 Di Pro

Does anyone know if any one of the above detectors or all 3 will be compatible with the coil? And if you have any hints on the operation of any of the units with this coil if they are indeed compatible, sensitivity, etc.

Thank you for all your help.

The coil will work on all three detectors.

If the jackplug fits it should work with at least the XLT or 6000.
Later Hot Heads were 12" medium profile but you had to specify whether it was to fit an XLT OR the Eagle Spectrum/Silver Eagle/SL's and DL Max machines that all used the same coil.
I say if the jack fits as Hot Heads were made for Fisher/Garrett and other machines. Someone bought a Spectrum one off E-Bay a few years ago that turned out not to be for a Whites at all.