Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hot in the uk.

Nauti

We are experiencing a period of hot weather here in the uk......temperatures up around the thirties for the next week or more.Went to my local beach today and it was rammed........so another week or two of this and im hoping there will be some good jewellery finds to be had.Pickings have been a bit slack of late......but all i can think about now is gold.😁

We are experiencing a period of hot weather here in the uk......temperatures up around the thirties for the next week or more.Went to my local beach today and it was rammed........so another week or two of this and im hoping there will be some good jewellery finds to be had.Pickings have been a bit slack of late......but all i can think about now is gold.😁
And you should have cool water temperatures. I like it when the air temperature is hot and the water is cool. That combination with plenty of sunscreen applied seems to help rings slip off much more so than warm water does. Water temp in my neck of the woods is 29C at the moment ... I like the spring and autumn months more because of the cooler water.
Good luck!

Hidden blessings of a heat wave! :cool:

Global warming is a good thing!
Mark

Well been to the beach after all the crowds and absolutely nothing.The beaches have been rammed over the last few weeks but not even a coin on my local spot.I did better before the hoards of people hit the beach.......five rings including two silvers and one gold,now the beach seems to be empty.Problem with all the settled weather is its enabled more sand to be deposited on the beach......I can see the level is a lot higher.......bugger,it looks like I may have to wait for the winter storms.🤣

Just going out now with the pi to see if I can winkle some really deep finds out.😁

Reactions: tvr