Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hotties From Main, Revisited...The Pictures Came! :super:

Note: OK, if you missed the story of the 3 girls from Maine who approached me a few weekends ago and begged me to find their lost Toyota Celica key (in the crashing surf!!!), then read the story below...I copied it from the original post. If you DID already see it, fast-forward to the pictures at the bottom. They finally sent the pictures they took, aplogizing for the delay and thanking me again for "saving the day". I thought for sure they had forgotten my email addy.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The re-post:

Something happened the week before last that I was going to post here but was waiting for some pictures to go with it. The pictures bever materialized, so here is the story.

I was hunting the beach the weekend before last with my buddy Karl, AKA "Meander" from the forum. "JT in Virginia" was also witness, as he came along while it was happening.

I'm swinging away in the wet sand near the water's edge, about 2:30 AM, and noticed 3 lovely ladies in bikinis, in the surf with 3 young guys...all players in their early 20's. The young ladies consisted of two blonds and a black-haired girl. I noticed one of the blonds in about 2-foot deep water, on here hands and knees, crawling around. I initially thought she was drunk. Then the other blond sees me and comes running over. "Oh my god! Will that thing find a car key??? My friend lost her key to her car...ALL of our stuff is locked in there...EVERYTHING...can you help us???" Well, little lady...you dun come to the right place! "If it's THERE, I said, I WILL find it." I also stipulated that the ocean was a big place, that the waves rushing in and out were not helping, and that putting me in the right spot was CRITICAL. Well it seems that the car-owner blond had the key in her left-boob compartment and knew right where they were when it fell out. They told me that the spot where she was looking...it was RIGHT in that area SOMEWHERE.

So I commence to searching. Turns out the guys were just some guys they met that were hanging out with them, trying to get in their good graces. And the girls were near broke and had no money for a locksmith or any other drama...they just needed to get back home. They were from Maine and, I think, on their last day of vacation. And the key to their Toyota Celica was a crucial part of their getting home.

So I searched for a couple of minutes in the crashing surf, with all of them all around me, crowding me, asking the questions..."Is that thing WATERPROOF??? Will it find the key? What do you hear? How do you know? Car-chick is literally on her hands and knees in front of me, really dangerously close to my scoop, as we get knocked around by the waves and stuff. After a couple minutes I get a signal..."Wait...got something!" "Is that my key???", she says. "Nope...false alrm...it's a bottlecap." How do I KNOW? they say. "Trust me...I KNOW!" Then, I get a quarter-like sound, but with an Excal-distinctive "sickly" sound that says "Not a quarter, probably something BIGGER and probably with some stainless steel in it." I say "Now HERE we have what MIGHT be a car key!" Everybody is real excited. "Really??? Are you SURE???" Well, let me get it....hold on.

I try...BIG wave...not good. They all get washed away...I stand tough. The waves receed. I have whatever "it" is under my coil. I tell the girl "Get your fingers down there...when I say go and I move the coil, you grab what's under there...don't let it get away!" And then I pull the coil. She grabs. She jumps up, key in hand. "OH MY GOD! My KEY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!!"

And then she proceeds to jump me, legs wrapped around my waist, software all up in my chest, BIG open-mouth kiss, squeezing the life out of me. And all the other gils and the guys all pile on, hugging me and going nuts. I tell you, they couldn't have been more happy or more genuinely appreciative. They were freaking out. So after all the lovin' was over, they all wanted to pose for pictures with me (their idea) and then just me and the girls (their idea again) and then with the gilrs lovin' on my scoop (MY idea...diggers rule!) and so we did all that. They got some really NICE shots...I saw them. And then they insisted they I chug heartily on their litre water bottle full of rasberry vodka...what the heck, I did...chugged about 2-3 inches of it! and then they were all repeating my email address, over and over...to send me the pics when they got back to Maine. That's the only part of this story that goes south. Apparently, a little too much rasberry vodka for anybody to remember my email address. Of course nobody had a pen or anything to write on. And I didn't think until later that I should have asked for THEIR email! Oh well. The pics were going to be GOOD. trust me! But all we have now is the story.

JT and Karl were laughing their butts off and calling me a dog and what-not, as the ladies hung off of me like I was some kind of rock star or something. I told them at the time that if I didn't find ANYTHING else that night that was worth a darn, it was worth it coming down to help those young ladies and get a healhty dose of hardbody lovin'. It's a good thing, because I DIDN'T find anything else worth a darn. I feel like I banked a healthy dose of karma that night and I'm waiting for it to come back to me and so far it's not. Probably because it already DID!

Anyway, that's my story and if you read it all, I hope you enjoyed it!

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So here are the pics:

I had to get the obligatory Gravedigger Max "Digger Money-shot",
with the girls loving up to my scooop, which they gladly did...for you all, of course! The lovely
lady in pink was the one who saw fit to lay the lip-lock on me. :devil: The things we do for the hobby! :shrug:
[attachment 102640 MaineGirls.jpg]

And then they wanted a shot with me, which I gladly submitted to. :)
[attachment 102641 MaineGirlsampMe.jpg]

Life gets tough sometimes and we do have to struggle through those times. Glad you were able to help them and that your reward was worth its weight in gold. At least in my book it was, lol. Thanks for the story and the pics. Treasure comes in many ways.
Jerry

Yeah, she saw 'em. I told her the truth...that I helped them out and they were elated. I was literally attacked, a momentary prisoner while they expressed their undying gratitude. :angel:

You never told me you were THAT good at Photoshop!!:clapping:
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Mike (Virginia Beach) said:
Yeah, she saw 'em. I told her the truth...that I helped them out and they were elated. I was literally attacked, a momentary prisoner while they expressed their undying gratitude. :angel:

Your the man Mike! :please:

That's a great story!!

The heavenly guy with the devil-ish shirt. :devil: Your second photo reminds me of the subliminal messages you can hear when playing Led Zepplin/Ozzy records backwards.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan