Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

House Bound, Enjoying Forum

James02

Hi everyone,

I am stuck at home recovering from shoulder surgery so I am enjoying reading the posts about the Scorpion. I hope to be back in business by the end of May. I bought a Scorpion last November as a spare to use prospecting when I have friends along. I have a GB 2. I bought the Scorpion because it is the least expensive gold machine and I was tired of sharing my GB2. I also bought the small coil, I've found that the smaller coils work better for small gold and allows me to get into tighter places. I have been impressed with the machine, especially its versatility. While i believe the GB2 is better on smaller nuggets I find the Scorpion does work well and has the advantage of being usable for coins and relics.

Hi John; Hope you recover quick. Thanks for the contest. I'm going in for surgery on my back as well. Best Wishes. PEACE:RONB

Remember, you can also take the Scorp to your therapist for some real world physiotherapy...the Scorp truly is versatile in more ways than one! :super:

PennyFinder

:garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett::garrett:

Hey get well- take care, I hadda gimped up shoulder few yrs back, lordy that slowed me down, just makes you appreciate things more when you get all healed up:twodetecting:

Hey, take it easy and rest up.:wiggle:Get well soon.:detecting:When ya get back at it, Happy Hunting!:)