Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

house on lake st. second hunt

Dave400

Back to hunt the yard again.Started in the front of house. I've been hunting in coin and jewery mode with auto sens. Started finding coins right off the bat,indians nickles.Then something great happened. I got that sweet silver sound and dug the plug.What do I see but the matching cuff link to the one I found friday,with the letter ' H ' on it.What luck.The I dug three 'V ' Nickles in a row all of them were from 1900.You wonder how you missed all these coins the first time. The nickles came in at 13,and the the indian heads came in at 33.The cuff links were a 39.Got 3 more Merks , 1939,1940,1942.Also found 5 more indianheads 2-1900, 1905,1906,1903.and another newer dime and one quarter. I hunted 2.5 hours this time.Well I had some pics but camara messed up.Have to take them over and post them soon.This house also has a big back yard and a water pump in the yard.Cleaned up my finds.The indianheads have a nice green color to them.I love the way they look.The 'V's 'cleaned up pretty good.Probebly go back after work this week a couple nights.Pics on the way. Having a great time at this house.I have to wonder what might come out next ? HH all.

Be sure to hit that clothesline (or where it was) Hard. I'm thinking a goldmine within a goldmine. [size=x-small](figuratively)[/size]

When you think your are finished, hunt it all over again in different soil moisture conditions. That's when I see my best 2nd round finds.

Don't know cloths line was but I will find out.I know what you mean about the soil conditions,I've noticed how wet and dry effect the signols.First hunt soil was very dry.The second hunt was after a light rain.