Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How About Some Pictures???

Nancy-IL

Hi Guys & Gals,

How about posting some of your latest finds? Or maybe that one special find? We would love seeing them. :detecting::twodetecting::thumbup:

It's been so busy here at the homestead for us to do any detecting. :sadwalk:

Thanks and Happy Hunting,

Nancy

I know how you feel Nancy about being busy. I'm trying to get out to a cellar hole before someone beats me to it.

Nancy-IL said:
Hi Guys & Gals,

How about posting some of your latest finds? Or maybe that one special find? We would love seeing them. :detecting::twodetecting::thumbup:

It's been so busy here at the homestead for us to do any detecting. :sadwalk:

Thanks and Happy Hunting,

Nancy

I've been in the same situation with the busy business .It's all stuff I can't put off either .What's really ironic is I'm retired .I'm really hankering to get out and feel free detecting for a while . I hope we all catch a break soon .

Quote Nancy -We would love seeing them. :detecting::twodetecting::thumbup:

Yes we would !!!!

We've not detected in a while either. It's been the weather, hot and humid. Hopefully things will settle down so you can get out and do some detecting!

Hopefully you'll be able to get it done before someone else gets it.

I've got an old privy hole that can be done as well, but it's been put off for years.

Hit a park in MT on the way through. 3-4 hours of digging. Got a big silver ring.

butte3_zps6oj1achu.jpg

That is a big silver ring. Congratulations!! Also a handful a change is always nice too. Someone is missing a spoon. Thank you for posting your finds. Looks like it was well worth stopping at the park. HH, Nancy

Larry and I were able to get out for a while. We hadn't been out because of medical issues and then the dirt was too dry to detect. Here's my finds for the short outing. 1963 quarter, 1946 wheat cent that was about 10" from the quarter. I love the knob. Thank you and HH, Nancy
[attachment 346987 20170624_140659.jpg]

Thank you Dirt Doctor, Yes, it seems like any silver is getting hard to find. Thanks again and HH, Nancy

I had a chance to detect yesterday and hit it hard for 2+1/2 hrs. I had to settle for going to the place of my last hunt . I dug every signal . I ended up with .38 cents and a bit of junk .Earlier in the day though while buying groceries I had a good score at the Coinstar machine .I find far more there than in the ground these days .

Not bad at all Dirt Doctor! :clapping: The clad adds up fast. By the end of the year, you'll need to take your clad money and buy yourself something.

You are so lucky finding those coins that were left behind at the CoinStar machines. We don't have any of those machines in town.

Thank you for posting your pictures. I will post tomorrow of my finds while we were out camping,

HH,

Nancy