Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How About this Comparison

My Wife said I need to leave this forum because all the attacks do is still my peace...I really think she has a very good point...Actually I am leaving. Thanks for all the support over the years.
I don’t blame you!……Stick to your videos & post them……Let all the disagreers find out for themselves on their own.

I got to ask WHY WOULD YOU SAY the nox can doing anything the Deus II can on micro gold in wet salt sand when CLEARLY THAT IS NOT THE CASE...
Again here is one of your MAIN problems you have emotional relationships with detectors...
What did I do with Deus I when I got the Equnox?
Exactly Equinox became my primary...
Now Deus II is outperforming the Equinox........
That’s right!…..I’ll go with the next tool that will get the job done over the other!….I don’t care who’s the name on it either.

NEVER in the history of detectors have we had this much information on the performance of a unit before the release .....According to gwsears conspiracy theorist we ALL are faking the performance of the unit.... Man the internet has been both a good and bad thing for our world.... QUESTION for GWSEARS and I am being very serious.....
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN EVERYONE GETS THEIR UNITS AND WHAT I HAVE SHOWED AND OTHERS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE?????? What are you going to say????

Maybe in a few months when they been out for some time and the general consensus is that the unit is a leap forward in performance...I will do a video featuring GWSEARS and him calling us all liars......Let me set my reminder to do that....

What are you going to say when it turns out to be true??? I really want to know!
Are you going to apologize for calling us liars and fakes???? If this turns out to be the best unit ever made are you going to apologize ?
Awesome response!

I've said this before,but the deus is the BEST relic machine I've ever used. Light,fast and very deep for it's coil size.

Minelab in my opinion makes the BEST park and yard machines..Very accurate ID,very deep and and the tones stop you dead in your tracks.

The deus in my opinion won't hold a candle to minelabs coin and jewelry machines in parks and yards. Not just my opinion,lots of videos and posts from others following suite on that belief.

And for hardcore relic hunters I don't believe minelab would hold a candle against the deus in those environments where relics are found. Light,easy to swing,Earth shattering seperation in the thickest iron.And that's just the Deus 1 I base my opinions on,the deus 2 they say is better.Although I've never swing or owned a deus 2 I believe it's DNA is geared toward relics more than coin and jewelry settings like parks and yards,,and I'm sure it excells there.
It's funny how things have changed on the forums in the last 3 years or so..

I've said this before,but the deus is the BEST relic machine I've ever used. Light,fast and very deep for it's coil size.

Minelab in my opinion makes the BEST park and yard machines..Very accurate ID,very deep and and the tones stop you dead in your tracks.

The deus in my opinion won't hold a candle to minelabs coin and jewelry machines in parks and yards. Not just my opinion,lots of videos and posts from others following suite on that belief.

And for hardcore relic hunters I don't believe minelab would hold a candle against the deus in those environments where relics are found. Light,easy to swing,Earth shattering seperation in the thickest iron.And that's just the Deus 1 I base my opinions on,the deus 2 they say is better.Although I've never swing or owned a deus 2 I believe it's DNA is geared toward relics more than coin and jewelry settings like parks and yards,,and I'm sure it excells there.
It's funny how things have changed on the forums in the last 3 years or so..
Minelab is good & really has been my mainstay for years but, I have a feeling this Deus 2 is going to be something special!