Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How am I Doing? Do YOU Like the New Forum?

Hello Jack,

Most people view ghost towns as simply a town where everyone has left because of economic reasons. I tend to classify them as either ghost towns or near ghost towns (a few people remaining). The towns that are underwater offer new opportunities for the guys with the AT Pro detectors and other such detectors. Water hunting is the big topic now. I'll be looking for more Western Mass towns.

Thanks Charles, For such a quick response , we are dealing with the snow as best we can . We got 20-22 inches in south Belchertown, can't wait for it to be gone. My wife and I are going to the cape Friday for a few days to celebrate our 21st wedding annivesary. We will be doing some beaches might just be good after all the high winds and erosion. I'm really glad that someone like you is willing to do so much research and then send this info our way here on the forum. This is just one more thing that makes this such a great site, and my thanks to the guvner for the go ahead. Ron

I've been searching the Internet this morning.....checking out the competition.
It looks like we have about the best Ghost Town Resource Site on the web for metal detectorists. I want to say thank you for all of your participation in this forum. There is a lot more to come; I haven't even posted 10% of what is in my files. I hope that these sites are giving you some new places to search........get out to these towns......we "American Ghost Town Hunters" struck gold yesterday at Peale, Pa. The treasure is there.....you just need to find it! :)