Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How are the Florida GULF COAST Beaches for WATER-DETECTING as a RESULT of the POLUTED OIL SPILL?

Especially in the BRAIDENTON/SARASOTA & VENICE AREA Beaches? MANY THANKS for the feedback!! Les Robinson

I've been to the beaches to check them out and so far there has been very little oil at all. Asked a fed of the lifeguards and some of the rangers and they say so far nothing except a few blobs of oil a while back and some dead birds.

No oil so far at Siesta, Lido and Desoto beaches.

Not as many people at the beaches lately. Talked to a few people and they said that they used to go to the beach every day but have cut back due to driving costs. Not as many out of state license plates as last year at this time.

I was in Panama City a year go when the accident happened. I was watching the coast line as I drove west to start home. I guess I expected to see huge masses of oil, nothing.

No one is sure just what the effects of the spill are yet. People here are testing the water and post online the parts per million of oil and of corexit (if any). I'll try to find a link.

Heres that link.....enter at your own risk

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/sarasota-area