Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How are the Simplex wireless headphones?

dan b

Just wondering about the audio quality of the headphones included with the plus package. How do they sound? Only asking because the waterproof headphones I’ve had for the ATPro didn’t sound very good, in my opinion. Just curious as to whether one can expect decent quality sound.

There is no comparison between the waterproof headphones and the wireless headphone. The wireless are crisp and clear not muffled like the waterproof phones.

Actually, I might be confused with the headphones. Are the wireless headphones waterproof, or is there another headphone (probably wired) that is the waterproof one?

Thanks,

Dan

There's no such thing as waterproof wireless headphones as the wireless signal won't transmit through the water and then through the air up to your head. You can use the Simplex+ in the water with the wireless headphones as long as you don't go so deep as to submerge the control box. (wading). If you want to submerge the control box, then you will need the waterproof, wired headphones.

Wireless headphones for the Simplex actually sound very good and are quite easy to pair up with the detector. As mentioned you would need the waterproof HP that connect directly to the detector for any water use. Good luck!