Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How are you Safari swingers doing?

Goldstrike

This has been a very quite forum this year. That nasty covid 19 virus has hit many very hard and that's probably part of the reason for things to be quiet? My family are lucky/blessed to have not had it and I hope and pray we stay that way! My wife and I will be travelling from Utah to visit family in California this coming week and so I'm going to hopefully spending some time on the beach. I just hope it's open to detecting! I've found so many rings and coins in past years and I for one dearly miss those glory day's. Good finds like gold rings are so few and far between with so many joining the hobby which naturally is happening but in spite of that, I'm still gonna give it my best and leave it at that. Have fun and go out and get some fresh air everyone!!!

I'm hanging in there.....my arm that is. I have not had a chance to get out with my Safari as of yet of this year. I'm going on 5 weeks post op of surgery to repair my torn left rotator cuff and a ripped bicep. Hopefully this Fall and Winter.

Confetrit......I hope you heal quickly and will be able to get back to detecting very soon! I've got out on occasion but not found much to be worthy of pics and a backstory. I'm getting ready to go and detect some property dating from the 1850's so there has to be something good around the log cabin and other structures there. Between the covid and a really hot and dry summer, it's kept a lot of detectorists home. Hopefully, the situations will change for the better!

Confetrit......I hope you heal quickly and will be able to get back to detecting very soon! I've got out on occasion but not found much to be worthy of pics and a backstory. I'm getting ready to go and detect some property dating from the 1850's so there has to be something good around the log cabin and other structures there. Between the covid and a really hot and dry summer, it's kept a lot of detectorists home. Hopefully, the situations will change for the better!
Thanks for the well wishes Goldstrike. I wish you the best of luck in your hunt on the 1850's property. It sounds like this could be a very productive hunt.

Thanks. I'm almost done finishing off my basement which has been a huge project and very time consuming. I had to cancel a week long beach trip due to covid problems (not me but others) and so I would have been detecting the beach today. It was a gut wrenching decision because I love beach detecting. Ah well, another time!