Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How can I go back to 3.2, I loved it, never been happy since leaving it, help

From what i was reading you download the 5.2 on your computer then when you go to install it you can pick v 3.2 from the list.

Just curious...I haven't had my Deus very long. It had the 5.2 version when I got it. What is it about the 5.2 you don't like as opposed to the 3.2? Thanks.

I just am not getting the stellar depth I did, more ground noise, more iron falsing, etc.

Since I don’t get out that much, it could be all in my head, lol

I was just blown away by my Deus the first year or so, digging stuff to China, confirmed by my pinpointer.

The last few outings, no targets below 8” when I found many below a foot deep in the past.

I hope to get out a few more times to confirm my concerns

Maybe you could bury some targets at those depths to confirm your suspicions. Good luck!

I'm not good at searching the forums, but there is posts that tell what version filters (V3,4 or 5) certain program slots have in V5.xx
If you can find which one uses V3.2 and setup your custom programs from there, maybe you will find the results you desire.

I just am not getting the stellar depth I did, more ground noise, more iron falsing, etc.

Since I don’t get out that much, it could be all in my head, lol

I was just blown away by my Deus the first year or so, digging stuff to China, confirmed by my pinpointer.

The last few outings, no targets below 8” when I found many below a foot deep in the past.

I hope to get out a few more times to confirm my concerns
If you change back, and find the result is better, post up your finds, opinion and settings. Thanks, Robert