Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How Did Christians Become Warmongers? by Pastor Chuck Baldwin

Nestor Cerpa

How Did Christians Become Warmongers?
Published: Thursday, October 25, 2012

Let me begin by saying, I

Taking part in the forum, maybe replying to others posts, getting to know others? Instead of posting hours of reading how about posting the links so those that want to read can?

they can conquer and tell everyone what they can do or not.....especially those who murder those who don't believe in their religion....and most on here know who they are for they've been capturing and warring since who knows when.....restless souls who do not love but want to cause trouble everywhere they go! We have a person in the WH and many in Congress who want to do that now and mostly are succeeding for Christians stand back and let them because too many don't want to offend anyone while they offend patriotic Americans who just want their freedoms back...we don't want to live in a third world nation! Amen! :angel: Ma

I really don't believe that Muslims have stolen freedom from those of us who are Patriotic Americans... :)

This column by Pastor Chuck Baldwin deals with how CHRISTIANS, have become War Mongers, not about Muslims stealing our freedom.

I have no example of Muslims stealing our freedom, and would like the topic to remain as Pastor Baldwin framed it. How have Christians become war mongers.

I belive it to be an interesting topic.