Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how do you set up the CZ20 for dirt hunting

same as water??, and the whispers you here beach hunting are theygood in dirt hunting too, thanks, I have a site I'm going to try it at this weekend, this field is 300 years old, yes, my town goes back to 1630 in Maine

Hmmm, I would suppose so, though I've never had mine out hunting the dirt...cant be a whole lot different than the beach, just harder digging right? Might want to take a tiling spade as a digger for those deep signals...I hope you report back about what you learn, this could open up a whole nother game for us if we try it out a little...that's some old dirt there, maybe old Viking Gold kind of dirt. My Mom's from Calais ME. that there is a old town too..Good Luck!
Mud.

i set my cz-21 up the same as beach I set the volume around 6 or so set it to whatever you like, sens is at as high as i can get it without falsing and depending on ground conditions I hunt in 0 disc unless coin hunting then i pop it up to knock out all but coins.