Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how does the silver eagle compair to the qxt

A

Anonymous

i now have a qxt which i like but am looking for a second machine for my son and to get my father hooked and what are they worth, havent found much info on them

Basically not many around as they are vintage 1992...sort of a cheaper model of the Spectrum..a bit heavy, but much better ID than your QXT and a learning period...doubt if you would find one as the Spectrum was so popular not many sold...

thanks for the reply Dan, i read the manual online for the silver, and functions sound about the same as the qxt but with the vid scale [learning curve]. A guy i work with has one for $300, are the depths about equal and was 92 the only year they made the silver spectrum, the qxt came out at the same time and were are not very popular, but are still avalible