Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How Hot is Your CZ-3D?

I didn't watch the video, but a while back I believe NASA Tom said the hottest unit with 8" coil he ever calibrated to his mild FL soil was 12.4"

I just got him to tune mind.Tested at 12.1.

It was a Los Banos. Guess I was lucky. Picked it up off the internet without asking for serial number.

For the record one above is a FT unit so their are some Hot ones out there. It's a 12.1" Unit.
Dug My Oldest coin with it a 1816 Large cent about 10".
Big target I know But My Etrac missed it and about 75 Club Members in a Hunt. Small area also.

I have Tom tuned 1021 calibrated to 12.2 depth, guess I better keep it'll add I have another 1021 not quite as hot I need to send to Tom.

Yes one above He calibrated. But to Be honest it was fairly hot to begin with. The Nickel window was off otherwise May have left it alone.